Friday, January 26, 2007

Trouble sleeping...

So I have finally decide to start writing my blogs on here to share my experiences and insights with the rest of the world...feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

It's a few minutes past midnight on this friday night. I always seem to convince myself that I will actually get work done when I decide not to go out...yet it never works. Urgh...I might as well have been out.. but it is tiring. The constant smiling, and hello's to people that are too intoxicated to remember you the next time you see them. Ahh the night life. My life is way too busy. Partying has become a job. Plus it has just been way too cold to even be outside your four walls lately.

I have been missing Europe like crazy and can not wait to go back. Literally, I want to get on the next plane to Paris. I was supposed to be there right now...but instead decided to go this summer..which will be awfully short considering half my summer will be spent there and the UK and the other half in Ethiopia. Granted I would rather go to Ethiopia over Paris any day..it's still short.

Parisian life and American life just don't compare. Anyone who has lived outside of the US can somewhat understand what I am talking about.

...
In our lives we will always go through experiences that forever change how we think. How we think of issues, people etc. From these experiences I have learned that you will may forget what people may have done or said to you, but you will never forget the feelings and emotions from that experience. That is what creates your memories.

Some experiences are good and then you have the BAD ones. The ones that leave you with tears, hurt, pain, confusion, anger and/or sadness. The list could go on..but my point is when you go through these BAD experiences, always remember that everything happens for a reason and in the end you will come out a better person because from it, you will learn. We are allowed to make mistakes and I have now realized that. So even when making a mistake you must never have regret, rather you must accept the situation and take from it what you can.

Everyone deals with experiences differently..me I write to deal. I do this because I don't bitch to deal...(not that anything is wrong with that :) You know who I'm talking to). But, I say you know what works best from you...In the beginning there may be some denial of the situation, but make sure
.....

omg my roomie jus came back from Ethiopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gooood night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home