Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Current Mood: ECSTATIC

So I am taking a power nap before I have to get up for class and I am awaken by a phone call from my best friend from 4 years ago!!!!!!!! I could not be happier and excited right now! She left me 4 years ago to go to Ethiopia because of some sudden change...:( and then I never heard from her since...A few cousins of mine from back home said she was doing good because they went to the same school, but I still couldnt believe she was gone. Just up and out of my life! We used to have the best time together:) Now God has her brought her bright soul back in my life and I could not be happier...can't wait to see her tonight after class!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I just moved my magnet to the ECSTATIC face on the fridge:))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home